We welcome you for our regular Sunday worship at 10:00 a.m.
Special services and events for the Lenten Season, Holy Week & Easter are listed below:
- Ash Wednesday Service 7:00 p.m., February 14, 2018
HOLY WEEK 2018 SERVICE SCHEDULE
- Palm Sunday - March 25th, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. Special Service dedicating Tree of Life "Go to the World" Donor Wall
- 9:45 - 9:55 a.m. Gather on the Labyrinth in the Parish Hall for the Palm Procession
- Maundy Thursday - March 29th, 2018
- 7:00 p.m. The Institution of the Eucharist with the Washing of Feet
- The whole congregation is invited to have their feet washed. If you would like to participate, please wear socks and shoes that are easy to remove.
- Good Friday - March 30th, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. Movie "An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power" narrated by Al Gore.
- Watch the Official Movie Trailer below, and/or visit the movie website by clicking HERE.
- Chowder Lunch in Parish Hall
- Noon: Meditations on the Cross of Jesus - A Multimedia Presentation
- Easter Sunday - April 1st, 2018
- 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Service with Eucharist on Pergola with Easter Fire
- 7:30 a.m. Easter Sunday Breakfast in Parish Hall
- 10:00 a.m. Easter Eucharist
Fully Accessible Church and Parish Hall
Our worship space and building are fully wheelchair accessible.
Messy Church: Look for this in 2018
Beginning in Fall 2018, we are looking forward to offering Messy Church at a time through the week that might be more convenient for young families and offer a free supper (and night off cooking!)
U2 (Yes, the U2!) Eucharist
We will also be offering another U2 Eucharist, since the experiences were so positive last year and benefited Beacon House and Adsum House through the offering that we received. Details to come...
New to Us and Feeling a Little Intimidated About Visiting?
If you are new to the parish or seeking to find a community of faith that meets your needs for learning about Christianity, we will warmly welcome you and help you to experience the worship by providing you with a partner in worship who will guide you through the books, how to receive communion, and the logistical things like finding the bathroom!
Children are Fully Included and Welcomed in Our Sunday Worship
If your child gets bored and would like to wander, we have a kid's room directly adjacent to our worship space, which is fully visible to you through a glass window, should your child wish to move back and forth during the worship service. We love to have children in our midst and they are free to move about as children do! It is not an uncommon sight on Sunday mornings to see a child being chased up and down the aisles by Mom, Dad or Grandma or Granddad! We love the sound of a child in our midst and it gives us great hope for the future.
We have a wonderful Server's Program and Guild for children (who have hands large enough to hold cruets), Tweens, Teenagers, and even some adults!
We love to have fun and experience joy in our worship service. You will always hear us say, "Happy Sunday!" as we leave the church to go into the world to serve God.