We welcome you for our regular Sunday worship at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, December 3: 9 Lessons & Carols including the Memorial Sprays at 10 AM (1st Sunday in Advent)
- Sunday, December 10: Holy Eucharist with White Gift Sunday (please see note below) at 10 AM (2nd Sunday in Advent)
- Sunday, December 17: Holy Eucharist at 10 AM (3rd Sunday in Advent) (Last Sunday to order Memorial Flowers to be placed on the Altar for Christmas - see note below)
- Sunday, December 24: Crib Service (Holy Eucharist) at 4 PM (Please note there will not be a 10 AM Holy Eucharist on Sunday, December 24)
- Sunday, December 24: Candle Light Service (Holy Eucharist) at 8 PM (Birth of the Lord)
- Sunday, December 31: Holy Eucharist at 10 AM (1st Sunday after Christmas)
Note: December 10 is White Gift Sunday. If you would like to participate you can do so by putting your donation in a white envelope and clearly marking White Gift Sunday on the Envelope. For this year, the recommended Charity is the Giving with Grace to the Anglican Healing Fund. Although the Giving with Grace appeal is the recommended charity, you always have the choice to give to your preferred charity. Please clearly mark your envelope with the following information:
- White Gift Sunday: Giving with Grace to the Anglican Healing Fund (or your Charity of Choice)
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your PAR or Envelope Number
Without this information we cannot provide you with a taxable receipt. Your generosity is truly appreciated by those in need.
Our worship space and building are fully wheelchair accessible.
Messy Church: Look for this in 2018
Beginning in 2018, we are looking forward to offering Messy Church at a time through the week that might be more convenient for young families and offer a free supper (and night off cooking!)
U2 (Yes, the U2!) Eucharist
We will also be offering another U2 Eucharist, since the experiences were so positive last year and benefited Beacon House and Adsum House through the offering that we received. Details to come...
New to Us and Feeling a Little Intimidated About Visiting?
If you are new to the parish or seeking to find a community of faith that meets your needs for learning about Christianity, we will warmly welcome you and help you to experience the worship by providing you with a partner in worship who will guide you through the books, how to receive communion, and the logistical things like finding the bathroom!
Children are Fully Included and Welcomed in Our Sunday Worship
From September to June we offer a fantastic Sunday School Program which involves children in our worship and provides a fun and engaging learning program run by our police-checked volunteers.
If your child is a toddler or prefers to stay with or near you during the worship, we have a kid's room directly adjacent to our worship space, which is fully visible should your child wish to move back and forth during the worship service. We love to have children in our midst and they are free to move about as children do! It is not an uncommon sight on Sunday mornings to see a child being chased up and down the aisles by Mom, Dad or Grandma or Granddad! We love the sound of a child in our midst and it gives us great hope for the future.
We love to have fun and experience joy in our worship service. You will always hear us say, "Happy Sunday!" as we leave the church to go into the world to serve God.